Who are we?
ECCA is an international non-profit association dedicated to the promotion of the use of coil and/or sheet coated metal as the environmentally sound, the cost effective and the high quality method of finishing.
The Membership comprises more than 140 member companies: coil coaters and their suppliers.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Promote the benefits of coil and/or sheet coated metal with particular emphasis on environmental, cost and quality benefits
- Increase the awareness of coil and/or sheet-coated metal through professional marketing and by organising educational training programmes for non-users
- Set quality performance standards and developing test methods
- Stimulate product, process, application and market development
- Represent the Industry in its contacts with Public Officials and Public Authorities
- Create an industry network and forum for the development and exchange of ideas
- Provide a liaison with other Trade Associations and Professional Bodies.
For the list of ECCA members, click here
ECCA website: www.prepaintedmetal.eu